Rigid is the world leader in forward-projecting LED lighting, and has twice been listed in Inc Magazine as one of the top ten fastest growing manufacturing companies in the U.S. Rigid lighting products are used in agriculture, construction, police, fire, rescue, industrial, marine, military, mining, off-road and power sports. We are known for our rugged, durable products, and backed by a world-renowned warranty program. Rigid is committed to providing innovative solutions, making it easier than ever to Own The Night. To learn more about us, please visit www.rigidindustries.com.
We are based in Gilbert, AZ and have an opportunity for an exceptional Key Account Manager, experienced in the off-road or automotive aftermarket industry. The RIGID Key Account Manager must be driven and ambitious with a strong work ethic and a dedication to working with passion and integrity. You must also have superior communication, decision-making skills and the ability to work well under pressure in a changing environment, both independently and as part of a team. This position will work directly with a dedicated list of OEM companies and distributors to solve lighting solutions for a Manufacturers’ products both on current models as well as all future models.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Build and maintain Key Account relations to consistently meet or exceed Rigid Industries Sales objectives
- Create and/or source and deliver training seminars/webinars for Key Accounts
- Create incentive programs to grow business among your Key Accounts
- Collating and consolidating reports on weekly/monthly sales performance for Key Accounts
- Participates in sales meetings in person and via phone and/or teleconference to share information concerning sales targets, reporting on key accounts
- Keep abreast of industry trends, develop and maintain understanding of assigned accounts, categories and customers
- Monitor and report on customers and competitors’ activities and propose/initiate/take actions
- Create accurate forecasts and actionable, realistic programs and plans
- Coordinate with internal departments such as OEM engineering and purchasing teams to design and capture Rigid Opportunities
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 20-40% Travel may be required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Key Account Management highly
- LED Lighting experience highly desired.
- Must be proficient in verbal and written use of the English language.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship. Background checks and drug screening required. Rigid Industries is a Drug-Free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.