- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to make roadmap, design, architecture, and engineering impacting decisions.
- Expertise in solution design across the full technology stack, including public and hybrid cloud deployments.
- Expertise in patterns and solutions that enable evolutionary architectures, leveraging flexibility and creativity when balancing the present technologies with emerging ones when formulating new strategies.
- Define architecture standards and frameworks to drive the integration with partner eco-systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of software development experience.
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience as senior enterprise architect designing and architecting large-scale distributed systems.
- Presentation and communication skills to explain business and technology solutions to project owners, product delivery teams and governance boards.
- Prior experience in architecting solutions in the CRM and ERP domains
- Prior experience with at least one major IaaS and/or PaaS technology (OpenStack, AWS, GCP, Azure, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, etc.)
- Prior experience with relational and non-relational database technologies (MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Prior experience with messaging and event streaming solutions (Kafka, RabbitMQ, Kafka Streams, Spark)
- Prior experience with agile development, Continuous Delivery, DevOps, and SRE practices
- Proficient in at least one static OO language (Java, Scala, C#)
- Proficient in at least one web application framework (Angular, React)
- Proficient in current development tools (Github, Gitlab, CLI, Vim, Jetbrains, Xamarin, Visual Studio, Concourse.ci, CircleCI, Jenkins )
Due to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) requirements, all candidates must be presently classified as a “US Person" which includes: a United States citizen; a permanent legal resident (green card holder); or a protected individual (refugee/asylum status).
Clarience Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.