The role of Road Ready Angular Developer will participate in all aspects of the agile software development lifecycle by supporting existing software development efforts, troubleshooting issues as they occur, and developing new software across multiple projects. The role will have an opportunity to lead the design of software components and suggest new ideas for growth for the product. The role will also work closely with product owners in reviewing, interpreting, and developing in accordance with project requirements.
- Play a critical role in supporting the Road Ready platform lifecycle including design, development, testing, and releases.
- Collaborate closely with technical and product owners from the internal, external, onshore, and offshore resources.
- Create and modify cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
- Promote usability best practices.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies.
- Produce deliverables with clean, well-documented, and easily maintainable code that adheres to coding best practices.
- Triage production issues and work with the team to provide solutions.
- Influence the discovery and decision-making process when changes to standards and technology are required.
- Design backend database schemes.
- Willingness to travel when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of software development experience.
- Experience with NGINX, Amazon Web Services and Amazon EC2.
- Relational database design experience.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs with NodeJS; Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, and GitHub.
- Agile software development methodology; DevOps tools and automation best practices.
- Project Lead/Technical Project Management skills.
- Automotive or trucking experience a plus.
Clarience Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.