The role of Road Ready Full Stack Developer will participate in all aspects of the agile software development lifecycle by supporting existing software development efforts, troubleshooting issues as they occur, and developing new software across multiple projects. This role will also lead the design of software components and suggest new ideas for growth for the product. You will also work closely with product owners in reviewing, interpreting, and developing in accordance with project requirements. Specific duties and responsibilites include:
- Play a critical role in supporting the Road Ready platform lifecycle including design, development, testing and releases.
- Collaborate closely with technical and product owners from internal, external, onshore, and offshore resources.
- Produce deliverables with clean, well-documented, and easily maintainable code that adheres to coding best practices.
- Triage production issues and work with the team to provide solutions.
- Influence the discovery and decision-making process when changes to standards and technology are required.
- Design backend database schemes.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of software development experience.
- 5+ years of experience with MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and RabbitMQ.
- Proficiency with NGNIX and Apache Tomcat.
- Proficiency with Ubuntu Linux.
- Relational database design.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and Amazon EC2.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs with NodeJS, Swagger, and Postman.
- Project lead/technical project management experience.
- Java development experience a plus.
- Atlassian JIRA, Confluence and GitHub.
- Proficiency with Agile project management methodologies.
- Automotive or trucking experience is a plus.
Clarience Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.