The Relationship Management Specialist is the primary technical resource for the Road Ready business initiatives with responsibility for ensuring our customers have a world class experience. The position will be the Road Ready’s primary customer liaison for promoting the use of our cutting-edge telematics technology and managing the entire relationship cycle. The position will support customer business reviews and communications with internal cross-functional teams to ensure customer success.
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Partners with customers to develop strategies that ensure best use of the product and achievement of maximum value from our services.
- Summarizes product feedback gathered from customer meetings and acts as an advocate for our customers with internal development and product teams.
- Gathers feedback to form product road map.
- Creates and administers points of engagement with customer base.
- Launches new customer program and works directly with fleets on Road Ready system and network applications, sales, and solutions engineering to successfully launch new accounts.
- Forms relationships with customers to educate them on Road Ready’s value proposition, new product introductions, and features to drive optimal product use.
- Serves as the main point of contact with external customers on the Road Ready system and network applications and acts as the voice of the customer on assigned projects.
- Monitors customer asset health and risks. Develops and executes strategic success plans when required, works closely with customer support, product development, and applications engineering.
- Proactively manages multiple accounts to ensure customer’s success in services renewals, adoption of products, customer health and overall satisfaction.
- Identifies revenue opportunities for upsell alongside sales and account management teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, technical field or supply chain management.
- 1-3 years of relevant account management/customer support experience with commercial vehicle, logistics fleet and/or automotive industries.
- Candidates must possess strong communication, presentation, organization skills and have proven program management experience.
- Candidates should have prior experience working with a fast-growth technology, design or applications engineering experience, an engineering level understanding of IoT products, and prior experience working in commercial vehicle, logistics fleet and/or automotive industries.
- Position requires up to 50% travel.
Due to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) requirements, all candidates must be presently classified as a “US Person" which includes: a United States citizen; a permanent legal resident (green card holder); or a protected individual (refugee/asylum status).
Clarience Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.