Specific duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to, providing technical support in the following areas:
- New customer onboarding and User Interface training.
- Field service troubleshooting for current customers (both virtual and in the field).
- Timely responses to customer requests (technical support line).
- Work closely with Sales, Solutions Engineering and Customer Success teams to assist with customer requests or troubleshooting and communicating customer input with internal cross functional teams.
- Provide internal training on products to Sales, Customer Service and Quality departments.
- Analyze call-log data and offer recommendations for training and/or technical bulletins focused on specific customers.
- Work closely with Road Ready development team to identify bugs and resolve customer facing issues as well as communicate customer feedback.
- Diagnose and resolve product issues.
- Oversee equipment installations and train OEMs on proper installation procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or technical related field.
- One to three years of relevant technical and customer support experience.
- Common knowledge of 12 VDC wiring and cellular network operations.
- Knowledge of API data utilization through 3rd party groups.
- IT, engineering/technical background preferred.
Sales experience a plus.
Due to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) requirements, all candidates must be presently classified as a “US Person" which includes: a United States citizen; a permanent legal resident (green card holder); or a protected individual (refugee/asylum status).
Clarience Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.