The role of Road Ready Firmware/Embedded Software Engineer will support the growth of the Road Ready product.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug telematic system software.
- Review code and design.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance.
- Provide post-production support.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Assess third party and open-source software.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of software design.
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
- Fluent in C/C++ and able to rapidly design, test and verify systems.
- Experience with Radio Frequency (IEEE 802.15.4), CANBUS, BTLE and IoT devices.
- Knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- Experience with embedded operating systems (RT-Linux) on ARM platforms.
- Experience with a variety of microcontrollers including ARM and MIPS.
- Great awareness of cyber security trends and techniques.
- Familiarity with Gateway software development and Agile development methodologies.
Due to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) requirements, all candidates must be presently classified as a “US Person" which includes: a United States citizen; a permanent legal resident (green card holder); or a protected individual (refugee/asylum status).
Clarience Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.