- Enter new Road Ready customer accounts for Pilots and Sales Agreements.
- Prepare and distribute new account welcome letters.
- Deactivate units from carrier portals to remove units from monthly billing.
- Manage customer portals to retrieve orders.
- Support order entry for Road Ready hardware orders, data charges and activation fees as well as Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)/Warranty Process.
- Complete RMA Process in Salesforce and JD Edwards.
- Process monthly recurring data invoicing to customers on the 27th of each month (weekends are required).
- Provide and coordinate shipping information to sales and customers.
- Drive order status tracking and lead efforts with planning and manufacturing to ensure timely delivery to customer.
- Drive planning efforts to resolve customer issues and order problems to develop solutions.
- Assist with the implementation, training and deployment of new Salesforce features and applications.
- Assist with the development of Salesforce training materials and documentation for Salesforce users.
- Supports EVP & General Manager with administrative tasks as necessary.
- Coordinates organizational meetings and events as necessary.
4-year degree preferred, 2 years customer service experience. Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills are a must, must be self-motivated, good decision-making skills and the ability to adapt/change quickly.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Project management skills a plus
- Power BI experience a plus
Due to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) requirements, all candidates must be presently classified as a “US Person" which includes: a United States citizen; a permanent legal resident (green card holder); or a protected individual (refugee/asylum status).
Clarience Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.