- Acts as web architecture expert driving discussions on support, scalability, and maintenance of the servers and architectural components that support the web infrastructure.
- Spearheads development of all web-based projects including website enhancements, web-based applications, and database backed websites.
- Coordinate with external partners such as Magento support hired services, advertising agencies, digital marketing firms, customers’ marketing departments to ensure projects and programs are executed efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Develop solutions with security, performance, accessibility, SEO, and scalability in mind.
- Build new Magento 2 modules, buy and modify 3rd party modules and help troubleshoot current Magento 2 codebase.
- Actively leads and participates in the requirements analysis, design, development, and testing of website enhancements, new development, maintenance, and debugging.
- Build and maintain RESTful and SOAP API endpoints in PHP to provide connectivity between business systems such as ERP, PIM and other omnichannel endpoints.
- Manages security compliance for applications, environments, and data.
- Testing functional components of web development and integration points into back-end systems; this includes ability to work with other IT members to trace data capture to its final cataloging location.
- Managing and maintaining back-up systems and performing recovery if required
- Apply appropriate patches, upgrades, and security fixes.
- Stay current on industry trends - design, layout, and platforms.
- BS Computer Science or Related
- Proficiency with PHP.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with GitHub or BitBucket or similar.
- At least 4 years of Magento experience (Certification is a plus!).
- At least 3 years of experience of Magento 2 back-end development using PHP and MySQL.
- Experience building web applications that leverage APIs (RESTful & SOAP)
- At least 3 years of experience in multi-storefront, enterprise Magento environment.
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), data structures, problem solving, complexity analysis & debugging and good understanding of various design patterns.
- At least 2 years of Mageno Commerce Cloud experience.
Due to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) requirements, all candidates must be presently classified as a “US Person" which includes: a United States citizen; a permanent legal resident (green card holder); or a protected individual (refugee/asylum status).
Clarience Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.