LOCATION: Knowledge Park at Penn State Behrend - Erie, PA
This position covers multiple engineering disciplines including electrical, mechanical, and plastic engineering. The employee will have the chance to advance in these fields while working alongside a product design engineer. In addition to a strong emphasis on 3D modeling, the employee will learn important concepts related to successful product design. This internship will provide the candidate an opportunity to develop as an engineer and get a comprehensive look at the ever-growing automotive lighting industry.
- Collaborate with product engineers to develop design concepts, drawings, and Bill of Materials.
- Support the engineering department with drawing maintenance for the lifecycle group.
- Evaluate and trouble shoot existing designs to solve both manufacturing and customer issues.
- Effectively manage assigned projects with an emphasis on meeting timeline requirements.
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior student pursuing degree in Plastic Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, or Mechanical Engineering
- 3D Modeling Experience
- Drafting Experience
- PC skills (MS Word, Excel, Access)
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled