- Leads the review, negotiation and maintenance of all major customer contracts and long-term agreements.
- Forecasts and tracks rebates, and other invoice discounts for national customers, buying groups, and other large accounts.
- Supports field sales in pricing activities including quotes, cost reduction requests, LTA’s, contracts, surcharges, and promotions.
- Oversees and processes customer quotations. Finalizes and standardization of major, national, and service quotes.
- Working across functional project teams in structuring and executing annual price changes and pricing in the support of new products. Makes recommendations based on margin, market, competition, and other data.
- Driving the development of policies and processes within the pricing team and across the company to enable company growth and align to best practices.
- Developing policies and tools for ensuring compliance and processes for responding to audit activities.
- Engaging with leadership team to identify and address commercial opportunities pertaining to price.
- Monitoring macroeconomic and competitive landscape for pricing opportunities and risk.
- Performing other ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering, or related field.
- Master’s degree (MBA or similar) is strongly preferred.
- 5 plus years in a pricing function. Business to Business (B2B) pricing experience is preferred.
- Scope and plan underlying analyses that will yield critical answers to the questions at hand. Understand the required data sets to complete the analysis and procure them accordingly. Leverage data into meaningful insights and recommendation.
- Ability to work cross functionally and coordinate globally across Sales, Finance, Product, and Manufacturing. Strong project management, strategic communications and/or change management skills are extremely important.
- The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both verbally and on paper, and with all levels of an organization. Able to make presentations and communicate in an open and honest manner that quickly builds trust and respect.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and is an out-of-the box and creative thinker; knows how to make things happen when he/she runs into obstacles.
Due to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) requirements, all candidates must be presently classified as a “US Person" which includes: a United States citizen; a permanent legal resident (green card holder); or a protected individual (refugee/asylum status).
Clarience Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.