- Develop and nurture media relationships in the areas we serve, including key customer markets/segments (commercial transportation, automotive, aftermarket parts and others); regional general/business media where our facilities are based; and national business media outlets where appropriate.
- Identify and secure key media placement opportunities for Clarience Technologies and its portfolio brands, including executive interviews, product demonstrations, customer testimonials, integration partner expansions, and general business momentum.
- Develop proactive calendar of news releases and media opportunities that will generate favorable coverage and will demonstrate momentum of business/brands.
- Develop strategy for branded social media content for Clarience and its portfolio brands, including LinkedIn, posts/blogs, video content, position papers and infographics, and other digital content.
- Crate and mane foundation for successful communications, including: company fact books, executive bios, speaker’s bureau and an online media center.
- Develop process to measure monthly share-of-voice and strength-of-voice for Clarience Technologies and its portfolio brands.
- Bachelor’s degree, Communication and/or Public Relations preferred
- Experience with trade and business media relations
- 8-10 years similar experience
Due to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) requirements, all candidates must be presently classified as a “US Person" which includes: a United States citizen; a permanent legal resident (green card holder); or a protected individual (refugee/asylum status).
Clarience Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.