This position will plan and manage all aspects of trade shows and events for Clarience Technologies and its portfolio brands. Specific duties include:
- Own and manage the annual show and event schedule and related budgets.
- Work with external partners to design floor plan display and build-out.
- Manage show attendee list, hotel block where appropriate, and any related customer
- Schedule booth worker schedule and briefing prior to event.
- Collaborate with brand marketing and communications on lead media opportunities.
- Partner with OEMs and customers to ensure message is told through their event marketing.
- Mange the schedule of customer visits to Southfield HQ, including:
- Develop and evolve the facility tour content, including speakers and scripts.
- Ensure any produced displays reflect the latest innovations and technologies from the company.
- Work with sales and/or admin staff on process for welcoming office visitors.
- Ensure consistent quality level for all brands.
- Ensure minimum threshold level across all events/shows and serve the needs of all brands wherever they may be along the purchase funnel.
- Find scale opportunities throughout the year.
- Establish show metrics, set pre-show target goals, and ensure process for final reporting of metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with customer events and trade shows, preferably in transportation or B2B
- 5-8 years similar experience
Due to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) requirements, all candidates must be presently classified as a “US Person" which includes: a United States citizen; a permanent legal resident (green card holder); or a protected individual (refugee/asylum status).
Clarience Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.