As a member of our road ready sales team, this position will qualify inbound leads and develop new sales opportunities through prospecting, demos and pilots. This position is part of our growing organization and has the ability to grow both in experience and value as part of our thriving business.
- Qualify inbound leads and develop new sales opportunities through prospecting and daily sales contact with key “for hire”, and private transportation fleet customers, and special assigned accounts within a defined territory. Contacts will be made by phone, as well as onsite, and email.
- Develop new sales opportunities by using Fleetseek, as well as Lead Forensics.
- Identify target customers for new sales, as well as cross-selling, and up-selling current customers, to assure customer retention/contract renewal efforts within the defined territory.
- Establishes and maintains long-term relationships. Coordinates/supports the development and presentation of Road Ready sales materials while working with Marketing, Engineering, OEM Sales personnel.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business leadership teams including Finance, Contracts, Product Management, Customer Service, and Engineering departments.
- Meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue quotas.
- Manages account and contact information through the entire sales lifecycle process using Salesforce.
- Maintains an up-to-date technical knowledge of Road Ready products to facilitate sales efforts and a comprehensive understanding of competitors' activities, competitive offerings, industry trends and technical developments.
- Supports the development and implementation of strategic Road Ready sales plans.
- Provide impactful business solutions by listening, understanding, and asking clarifying questions.