SR. DATA ANALYST, PRICING ANALYTICS
Location: Southfield, MI
- Performs analytics, develop, and execute profitable data driven pricing strategies
- Creates analytical data sets and develops data visualizations/reporting for ad hoc analysis.
- Employ data querying methods to collect data and maintain quality
- Partner with internal data and systems resources to understand the structure and format of data sources and ensure data integrity and availability to support analytical requirements.
- Engage with key stakeholders in the business, sales, and finance teams to clearly understand and scope analytical requests.
- Mine, analyze, and model large structured and unstructured datasets to create actionable business metrics and solve business problems.
- Build reports for ongoing tracking of pricing implementations and changes
- Build statistical models for optimal pricing
- Lead data analysis, synthesize results, and develop and present strategic pricing recommendations for the executive leadership and Sales teams that inspire action
- Perform complex analysis using statistical methods to generate business insights and recommendations related to pricing.
- Bachelor’s degree required with degree preferences in statistics, computer science, operations research, or mathematics
- Master's Degree preferred: Statistics, computer science, operations research, or mathematics preferred
- 4 plus years in data analytics/data science. Prior experience in pricing environment is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience building predictive models, data mining, and machine learning
- Experience in programming in SQL, SAS, R, VBA, and Python
- Experience in Oracle, SQL Server Integration Services, Tableau and Power BI
- Ability to communicate with business stakeholders