UTILITY & TELECOMM FLEET SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Identifies key contacts as target Fleet customers.
- Responsible for all Sales activities required to support and develop fleet customers.
- Works with Fleet Sales Director to develop and update Fleet database.
- Works with National OEM Managers to develop and secure Fleet pull through business.
- Works in coordination with systems engineering and others to identify catalog products
- necessary to support fleet standardization product offerings.
- Supports the Pre-NPI/NPI process as needed to justify and initiate the development/procurement of products essential to the catalog/fleet standardization product offering.
- Participates in/supports fleet sales training seminars, open houses, trade shows to help create and promote sales and education of the customer base.
- Reports competitive market information.
- Completes paperwork/system updates including Salesforce, Concur expense forms, engineering work request, quote forms, etc. in an accurate and timely manner.
- Supports other assignments as directed.
- Requires 4 year college degree or equivalent industry experience.
- 7 to 10 years of increasingly responsible sales experience in the heavy-duty fleet market.
- Sales experience in the heavy-duty OEM trailer, body segments.
- Sales experience with Fleet market customers is strongly preferred.
- Experience with ERP business management software packages (i.e. JD Edwards) and/or AS400 experience is a plus.
- Candidate must be proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office products.
- The successful candidate should have strong problem solving, communication, organization, and project time-line management skills.
- Minimum 75% travel is required.